- 01. Where is my order?
- 02. I haven’t received an order or shipping confirmation
- 03. If I am in New Zealand, how much does delivery cost and how long does it take?
- 04. Can you ship to my work address?
- 05. How do I track my order?
- 06. I haven't received my parcel
- 07. Can I return my online purchase?
- 08. How long will my online return take to process?
- 09. Can I change or cancel an existing order?
- 10. I was sent a wrong or damaged item
- 11. I have worn my item and there’s a problem with it
- 12. How do I order online?
- 13. How can I pay for my online purchase?
- 14. Can I redeem a Gift Voucher online?
- 15. My online voucher code won’t apply
- 16. Why has my order been cancelled?
- 17. Who do I contact if I have trouble placing an order online?
Product & Stock
- 20. Who do I contact if I have trouble placing an order online?
- 21. I tried calling but can't get through
- 22. I purchased at POLITIX David Jones, can you help?
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive a Shipping Confirmation and you can track your delivery. Track your NZ order with Courier Post.
Please note during Peak Times (like Easter, Christmas or Special Sale periods), your order may take longer to ship and deliver. See our Estimated Delivery Times, and if your order is taking longer than these timeframes, contact us with your order number.
Check your spam or junk folder for emails about your Politix order.
If you haven’t received an Order Confirmation after 24 hours of placing your online order, Contact Us.
If you haven’t received a Shipping Confirmation, we’re still working on dispatching it. See our Estimated Delivery Times, and if your order is taking longer than these timeframes, contact us with your order number. Please note during peak sale periods, dispatch and shipping times may take longer.
Enjoy FREE delivery for orders $100 and over. Otherwise it’s just a flat rate of $9.95 shipping for any order under $100. Please check Shipping & Delivery for info on delivery times.
Yes, but you MUST include the Company Name when filling out your delivery address. Do not leave the Company field blank, otherwise the courier will not deliver to your work address.
After we process and dispatch your order, we’ll send you a Shipping Confirmation email with your Tracking Number. This will be sent automatically, so you can chill until it arrives in your inbox (check your spam or junk mail in case it lands there).
Once you have your Tracking Number, track your parcel with Courier Post.
If you haven’t received a Shipping Confirmation, see our Estimated Delivery Times, and if your order is taking longer than these timeframes contact us. Please note peak sale periods may take longer to dispatch and ship.
Step 1. Check with your household to see if anybody else received the parcel. If nobody was home, the courier would leave a card. Check around for this card.
Step 2. Use the Tracking Number found in your Shipping Confirmation email (check junk or spam if you don’t have it) to track your parcel. NZ orders can track with Courier Post.
Step 3. If there’s no sign that the courier had attempted to deliver your parcel, contact Courier Post directly. Have your Tracking Number ready.
Step 4. If you’ve done the above steps and your parcel has not arrived beyond our Estimated Delivery Times, contact us to further investigate.
Yes, you can return online purchases for a credit note or refund within 14 days of receiving your order. Check out our full Returns policy here.
Online Returns By Post
Once we’ve received your returned item/s, please allow up to 10 business days for your return to be processed (peak times may take longer).
Online Returns In Store
We recommend this option if you’re in a hurry. Take your return to any standalone Politix store (excluding David Jones stores) within 14 days of receiving your online order.
Unfortunately we are unable to make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change in delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts/voucher codes
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement. Please refer to our Returns policy here.
We make every effort, from concept to coat hanger, to ensure every POLITIX garment meets our high standards.
If you receive the wrong or damaged item/s please Contact Us ASAP with your order number.
For more info, see our Returns policy here.
We are able to assess worn or used items at any standalone Politix store. Bring your item along with proof of purchase (e.g. receipt or online order confirmation) within a reasonable timeframe. Please note that items purchased at Politix David Jones must be presented at a Politix David Jones store, along with your proof of purchase for further assistance.
For more info on faulty items, please refer to our Returns policy here
1. Browse the website for items that are of interest to you, and then follow the below process and functionalities.
2. Selecting items Select the size, quantity and colour of the item and add to bag.
3. Your shopping bag You can update your item quantity by changing the numbers in the quantity section and click on “update your bag”. If you are not happy with the item selected, simply click on “edit” or “remove” to update your order.
4. Checkout Once you are happy with your order, click on CHECKOUT, then enter your details in the following sections
You can pay for online purchases with Visa, Mastercard or PayPal.
Unfortunately at this stage we are not able to redeem store gift vouchers online.
Please check the Terms and Conditions of your voucher code. The voucher code won’t work if applied outside of these T&Cs.
Voucher codes are also case sensitive, so check your caps lock button when typing it in.
For an Online Credit Note (e.g. from an online return), you need complete your order using the SAME email address your credit note was sent to. To do this, login or create a Politix account using this email address. The voucher code for Online Credit Notes can’t be applied to guest checkout, or to Politix accounts using other email addresses.
If your Voucher Code is valid, and still failing despite trying all of the above, contact us.
Naturally, we do our best to send out all orders, but styles can sell fast and we can’t always guarantee an item is available when trying to fulfill your online order.
If your item has sold out, we’ll notify you by email to confirm the cancellation and refund your order. If your order has multiple items, we’ll refund the out of stock item and send out the rest of your order.
We are here to help. Please Contact Us on 0800 POLITIX (0800 765 484) and we will assist you with any issues you may have.
We are here to help. Please Contact Us and we will do our best to get you sorted.
Our online customer service is powered by humans, not bots. We are here to help. Please Contact Us on 0800 POLITIX and we will assist you with any issues you may have.
For your convenience, email us instead at email@example.com with your enquiry and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. You can also contact your nearest store or send us a message on Live Chat during business hours.
Items purchased at David Jones store or David Jones Online, are subject to their policies and returns procedures.
You can contact the David Jones store you purchased from for further assistance, or if you have ordered at David Jones Online you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.