Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
WIN A $1000 WARDROBE.
|Competition Forum||The POLITIX Chadstone store
Lower Level 1, Chadstone Shopping Centre
Chadstone Rd, VIC 3148
|Competition Period||From Store opening on Friday 28th July 2023 – Store closing on Sun 27th August 2023|
|How to Enter||In order to be automatically entered into the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must:
a) spend at least $50 in a single transaction,
b) at the Store,
c) during the Competition Period, and
d) must elect to receive an E-receipt for the transaction.
On satisfaction of the above entry criteria, the Eligible Entrant will be entered into the Competition
|Limits of Entry||• Only one entry is permitted per Eligible Entrant.
• Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an Entry will be permitted.
• Any Entry that is made on behalf of an Eligible Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
• An Entry must not be late or incomplete.
• The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the Entry is submitted to the Competition by the Promoter.
• Any costs associated with entering this Competition are the responsibility of each Eligible Entrant.
|Judging Criteria||• This Competition is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the Winners.
• The Promoter’s decision in relation to any or all aspects of this Competition is at its complete discretion, final, and binding on all persons who enter into this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into
|Prize Draw||A random draw of all valid Entries received within the Competition Period will take place at the Promoter’s head office at Building 2, 572 Swan Street, Burnley VIC, 3121 at 10 am AEST on Friday 1st September 2023.|
|Prize Details||• The Eligible Entrant of the first Entry drawn will win a POLITIX gift card to the value of AU$ 1,000.
• The total prize value of the Competition is AU$ 1,000.
|Notification of Winners||• The Winner will be notified via email by Monday 4th September, 5 pm AEST, and will be directed to email the Promoter with any details required to deliver the Prize.
• The Promoter will take no responsibility if a Winner's details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winner cannot be contacted.
• Winner’s name will be posted on the POLITIX website at https://www.politix.com.au/terms
|Second Chance Draw||• The Promoter reserves the right to appoint a new winner if the Winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours or if the Prize cannot be redeemed by the Winner.
• This new winner will be appointed by conducting a second judging of the Entries, such judging to take place in the same manner and at the same premises as the initial judging on a date to be determined by the Promoter.
Cicero Clothing Pty Ltd ACN 614 757 32 of Building 2, 572 Swan Street, Burnley VIC 3121
The promoter can be contacted at:
|Prize Limitations||• The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a Winner is unable to use the Prize. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize, or element of it, of equal or greater value.
• The Winner must be ready, willing, and able to receive and/or participate in the Prize as required by these terms and conditions.
• The Prize will only be valid and able to be redeemed within 3 years from the date of the Prize being issued, as specified on the gift card/voucher, and may only be redeemed in accordance with the Promoter’s standard terms and conditions relating to gift cards/vouchers, available at https://www.politix.com.au/terms. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any gift card/voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
• The Winner must comply with:
a. any conditions of entry imposed by the Store, including (but not limited to) compliance with any dress codes, possession of prohibited items, and intoxication regulations. Conditions of Entry into the Store can be found at https://www.politix.com.au/terms; and
b. all rules and regulations imposed by the Store, including photography restrictions and no smoking rules.
• The Winner must act in a respectable, civilised, well-behaved manner at all times while at the event. A Winner may be refused entry or ejected from the Store at any time for any reason at the sole discretion of the Manager of the Store.
• Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image, and/or voice in the event that they are a Winner (including photograph, film, file, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and promoting any goods or services provided by the Promoter.
• By entering the Competition, the Eligible Entrant consents to receipt of information (including via post, phone, email, and SMS) regarding the Competition and other emails or communications which inform the Entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the Entrant may be interested in. The Entrant may elect to stop receiving this information at any time.
|Australian Consumer Law||• The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting and/or using a Prize in relation to the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
• Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
• If in the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter’s liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or prize won.
• Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize.
|Additional||• This Competition, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notification.
• Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
• Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
• These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Victoria, Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.