ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- These Terms and Conditions govern participation in the Research session.
- Participation in the Research is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- CICERO CLOTHING Pty Ltd ACN 614 757 327, which is a member of the Country Road Group of Building 2, 572 Swan St, Burnley VIC 3121 is the administrator of the Research (“Politix”). Politix may engage a third party service provider to conduct and/or host the Research on its behalf. By participating in the Research, you consent to your name, email address and responses to be collected and managed by such third parties for the purpose of conducting the Research on behalf of Politix.
- Your participation in the Research will assist Politix to improve Politix’s customer experience.
LOCATION AND TIME
- Research will be undertaken at a location and time agreed with Politix.
ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE
- Applicants must be living in Australia and either:
- aged 18 years or over; or
- if under 18, written consent from their parent or guardian to participate.
- Applicants must register their interest and confirm that they are available during the Research Period to participate in the Research.
- Politix will contact Applicants who meet the above criteria and will invite them to participate in the Research and to confirm availability (“Participant”).
- Directors, management, officers, employees and contractors of Politix and associated agencies, retailers, suppliers and companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the Research.
- Participants will be asked to participate in a series of tasks and share their thoughts and experiences (“Research Requirements”).
- Participants warrant that any information they submit is and will be true, accurate, complete and their own responses.
- Subject to the Privacy provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions, Participants agree to be recorded while undertaking the Research Requirements and that Politix may subsequently contact Participants via phone or email regarding the Research.
- Any costs associated with Participating in the Research are the responsibility of each Participant.
- Politix reserves the right to cancel the Rsearch or Participant's participation in the research and revoke any incentives if the Participant has not arrived within 15 minutes of the scheduled start-time. Politix will not be liable to Participant for any costs or expenses incurred by Participant as a result of such cancellation
- Participants who complete all of the Research Requirements will receive an incentive, as a thank you for their time and responses, which will be given to the Participant upon completion of the Research Requirements. For the avoidance of doubt, Participants who cancel, do not turn up on the day of the Research Requirements or who have their participation cancelled by Politix pursuant to clause 14 will not be eligible to receive an incentive.
- Politix may collect your personal information in the course of the Research.
- Participants consent to Politix recording Participants while participating in the Research Requirements and agree to Politix using such recordings for the purpose of the Research only.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties as provided under any applicable consumer protection laws.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Politix and its associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with a Participant’s participation in the Research or the cancellation of the Research.
- This Research, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn by Politix at any time upon prior notice to you.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Victoria, Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between Politix and each Participant with respect to the Research.
- Any provision in these Terms and Conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- For more information regarding the Research contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org